[Histonet] autofluorescence and sudan black

Carmen Maria Garcia Pascual carstj2002 <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 06:50:10 CST 2012

Good morning!I am Carmen from the University of Valencia. Now I am performing
immunofluorescence of mouse decidua. I was having problems with the
autofluorescence so I found a sudan black protocol and I probed it, I
incubated the tissue 30 min with sudan black after the staining, but I
lostes the red signal (alexa 594) so I repited the experiment but
incubating before the immunohistochemestry, and want to know if you
know if this migth interfere with the antibody attachment to the tissue.thank you very much!!!!!!!!!kind regards!Carmen