[Histonet] Citrate Buffer pH2.0

Neil Macintyre Neil.Macintyre <@t> ed.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 07:10:57 CDT 2012

Hi Eric

Thanks for your input regarding the Citrate buffer pH2.0. Yep this pH came
as a surprise to me too. The data sheet from the company specifies 0.01M
citrate at pH2.0 and a publication which used the same antibody also
indicates a "modified citrate buffer" but doesn't give the exact p. I will
be checking the information with the company as suggested but just wanted to
see if anyone else out in Histoland had come across this previously. So far
the unexpected indication is No. I'll let you know how I get on if I do have
to use pH 2.0 and if it is successful.
Best regards

Neil MacIntyre CSci FIBMS
Laboratory Manager
Veterinary Pathology Unit
The Royal(Dick)School of Veterinary Studies
The University Of Edinburgh
Easter Bush Campus
Midlothian
EH25 9RG

0131 650 6403/8802

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.