[Histonet] grossing tech

Cheri Miller cmiller <@t> physlab.com
Thu Apr 19 10:32:51 CDT 2012

I have a grossing position open, I have a non certified. Non degreed awesome tech with 27 years. Anyway I can have her Gran-fathered in by CAP regulations? I'm pretty sure I know the answer I am hoping to get around this, Cheri

Cheryl A. Miller HT(ASCP)cm
Histology/Cytology Prep Supervisor
Physicians Laboratory Services
Omaha, NE. 402 731 4145 ext. 554

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.