[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 101, Issue 23

Madeleine Huey madeleinehuey <@t> gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 00:18:01 CDT 2012

Clare,

I have NO background when with polyclonal Rabbit anti-PAX 8 from Cell
Marque (RTU) & monoclonal Mouse anti-PAX 8 from Biocare (RTU) on Leica
Bond nor Dako Plus (never Ventana - need prep kit).

Rabbit-PAX 8 is more sensitive, but the mouse-PAX 8 is more specific,
but both work well.

Maybe we can help you if you give us a more detail protocol.

Best,
Madeleine Huey BS, HTL (ASCP) QIHC
Supervisor - Pathology (IPOX & Histology)
madeleinehuey <@t> elcaminohospital.org