[Histonet] 101 steps to better histology

Louise Renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 02:32:27 CDT 2012

Hi all,

Just thought I'd share this with y'all. I have just received a booklet
 from Leica Microssytems  "101 steps to better histology", which i think is
an excellent overview and ready reference for practical histology. It has
great photos of common problems such as sections contaminated with squames,
incomplete blueing, bubbles in sections etc.

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion. I have no interests in Leica other
than  purchasing their equipment now and then

--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit