[Histonet] Steiner stain

Fran Pearsall fpearsa <@t> clemson.edu
Wed Apr 18 10:31:15 CDT 2012

Hi  Everyone,

The counter stain faded on my slides.  I've never had that happen before,
but they were left overnight in zylene before being cover-slipped.  Can I
the staining?  Or, do I need to completely start the stain again?  We use
the micro-wave method using a box kit from Sigma, the Accumate H2 100 .  I
wonder if I need to re-make  the reducing solution, I was trying to see if
I can save using another hydroquinone tablet?

Thanks