[Histonet] Histotechnician Position in Ohio!

Jessica-Prometheus jessica <@t> prometheushealthcare.com
Wed Apr 18 09:43:34 CDT 2012

Hey everyone,

I specialize in the recruitment of lab professionals in Ohio, and I'm
looking to fill a full time, day time Histotechnician position at a leading
healthcare provider in Zanesville, OH. The hours are Monday - Friday with
flexible start times, and there are no weekends or on call hours. The ideal
candidate would be HT-ASCP and be proficient with Tissue Processors,
Micrometers, Immunohistochemical and Special Staining Instrumentation.
Recent grads are encouraged to apply, but preference will be given to
experienced candidates. The company offers a very competitive salary, full
benefits, and relocation is negotiable. If you are interested or know anyone
who might be, please contact me. Please feel free to pass along this
information as well.  For immediate consideration, just email me your most
up to date resume. Thank you!

Jessica Sanchez

Account Manager

Prometheus Healthcare