[Histonet] California Society Annual Symposium

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Tue Apr 17 22:51:17 CDT 2012

“Come Ride the Waves of Innovation”

This year’s meeting will be at the Bahia resort hotel on Mission Bay.  2
Blocks from the Ocean.  We have an outstanding list of lecturers. Classes
will be held on 2 paddle wheel boats.  Take a look at the hotel website.
Details and registration are posted on the Society website.
http://www.bahiahotel.com/

http://www.californiahistology.org/events.html

The 2012 Symposium/Convention will be held in May in San Diego, CA.
When: May 4 - 6, 2012
Hotel Information:
Bahia Resort Hotel
998 West Mission Bay Drive, San Diego CA 858.488.0551 Reserve your room
now at:
https://shop.evanshotels.com/bahia_groups/casocf1205093.html

Note: To receive the group rate of $109.00 per night please mention CSH
when registering with the hotel. The cutoff date for the group rate is
April 3, 2012.  We have already met our room number minimum, but more
rooms are available at the discount rate.  Register and book you room
soon.

Kathy Hardy, HT (ASCP), LATG, President CSH
James Watson HT (ASCP), vice President CSH