[Histonet] KNOWNPROTOCAL

connie grubaugh conniegrubaugh <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:23:55 CDT 2012

I came in late on this discussion but we use this system and out Medical Director loves it and so does our clients.  We have used this for other than just prostate.  We have used it for breasts, skin bx, and gastric bx's so far.  KnownProtocal takes care of all the paper work the billing and reimberses out lab for the time it takes us to collect the specimen and send it to them.  So do not be so negative and you may just need their protocal some time.

Connie G.