[Histonet] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

erskine husbands via LinkedIn member <@t> linkedin.com
Wed Apr 18 08:20:11 CDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    erskine husbands requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

David,

- erskine

Accept invitation from erskine husbands
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yvpgd1-h16esgy2-1j/qXtGZ0-QiF70UPNqEunZRx9zbUTaXy-_ifnGa0-b4uheRh4MMF/blk/I254141263_13/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPclYPdz8Nd34Qdj99bSVQckF3iD9UbP0Rd3sVdPsPcPoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1ic6cAFAYwsBc1

View invitation from erskine husbands
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yvpgd1-h16esgy2-1j/qXtGZ0-QiF70UPNqEunZRx9zbUTaXy-_ifnGa0-b4uheRh4MMF/blk/I254141263_13/3cNnPcScz4QcjgRcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2fk2GPPfswsBc1

Why might connecting with erskine husbands be a good idea?

erskine husbands's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting erskine husbands's invitation, check erskine husbands's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation