[Histonet] Immediate Job Opening-Manitowoc

Michael Hillmer MHillmer <@t> dermwisconsin.com
Tue Sep 27 15:22:14 CDT 2011

We are looking for a certified HT or HTL, or applicants eligible to sit for the certification exam, to join our pathology lab in beautiful, downtown, Manitowoc, WI.  We currently have a fantastic 2nd  shift position open.  We have excellent benefits ( 13% employer money contributed to retirement plans), state-of-the-art lab (less than a year old), with views of Lake Michigan from its many windows and a great team to work with.  We will assist with relocation.  Please contact me if you have any questio s or to set up an interview.

Michael Hillmer PHR
HR Coordinator
Dermatology Associates of Wisconsin
Phone: (920)683-5278
Fax: (920)686-9674
Cell: (920)860-6360

The materials and information in this e-mail are confidential and may contain Protected Health Information covered under the HIPAA Privacy Rule.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly forbidden by law.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me by reply e-mail and then delete this message.  Do not pass any of this information to anyone else.  Thank you for your cooperation.