[Histonet] Oral pathology tissue

Mark Perrin perrintoshia <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 14:16:02 CDT 2011

I was wondering if anyone has experience working with oral pathology and teeth. We are having trouble with getting the teeth to be soft enough to section for a routine H&E slide. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Toshia Perrin
Medical Practice Coordinator
Southern Pathology

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy, or take any action in reliance on it.