[Histonet] Oral pathology tissue

Catherine Simonson catherinesimonson <@t> gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:20:47 CDT 2011

Teeth need to be done in MMA ground sections as with undecalcified bone.
Only real way to get good results with teeth.

Catherine
On Sep 22, 2011 3:16 PM, "Mark Perrin" <perrintoshia <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has experience working with oral pathology and
teeth. We are having trouble with getting the teeth to be soft enough to
section for a routine H&E slide. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Thanks
>

> Toshia Perrin
> Medical Practice Coordinator
> Southern Pathology
>

> This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy, or take any action
in reliance on it.