[Histonet] Uni-trieve, antigen retrieval for immunofluorescence

sdysart <@t> mirnarx.com sdysart <@t> mirnarx.com
Tue Sep 20 12:49:06 CDT 2011

I actually attended a class they put on a few months ago where they used
Unitrieve.  It works really well.  It doesn't seem to produce any kind
of background and yes, it is used at much lower temps.  However the
retrieval process takes a little longer, but...you can put it in an even
lower temp. water bath overnight, come in to work in the morning, and
your slides are reading to go.
Contact Zara over there and she might be able to hook you up with a
sample.
Good Luck!!

Sarah Goebel-Dysart, BA, HT(ASCP)
Histotechnologist