[Histonet] Uni-trieve, antigen retrieval for immunofluorescence

Andrea Marion amario3 <@t> uic.edu
Tue Sep 20 15:19:48 CDT 2011

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the info! Have you used Unitrieve for immunofluorescence? I am
wondering whether I will see a reduction in the autofluorescence caused by
heating? I will request a sample to try and report back to all.

Andrea

Andrea Marion
Graduate Student
University of Illinois at Chicago