[Histonet] H&E

anuradha shrivastava shrivastavaanuradha <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:35:12 CDT 2011

Hello everybody,
Can anyone help me, In Leica autostainer we have after eosin 3 100% series, clear-rite/100% and then 3 clear rites. I observed that during humid days eosin was leaching . I replaced 2 clear rite after 50 :50
Abs/cler. with xylene. The slides were fine after wards. My question is , is it ok to keep the last clear rite or I should change that too to xylene. We had never used xylene before in the stainer. The coverslipper’s bath is filled with the clear rite.( xylene substitute), Please give your expert advice. Thanks .