[Histonet] Chameleon tissue lifting off

Thomas, Nancy nto <@t> stowers.org
Wed Nov 30 09:00:49 CST 2011

I would like to ask anyone who sections chameleon tissue what type of slides they use.  I was having too much lifting while using the superfrost plus slides.  It looked like slides coated with Haupt's solution were highly recommended, so I tried that.  It is so much better, but still there is some lifting.  If someone is successful with sectioning and staining lizard tissue without lifting, please advise me on type of slides, drying times, or anything that might help.
Thank you so much,

Nancy Thomas
Stowers Institute for Medical Research
Kansas City, MO