[Histonet] RE: processing program for biopsies

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sat Nov 5 21:24:59 CDT 2011

   i  agree  with Liz,  the  fat  in  the  skin requires a little   processing  than  other soft tissues especially human, animals d   have  as  much  fat  and should be processed on a shorter schedule to   keep them from becoming too hard and dehydrated.

   &

   --------   Subject: [Histonet] RE: processing program fo   From: Elizabeth Chlipala <[1]liz <@t> premierlab.com>
   Date:   Fri,   November   04,   2011   10:37   amTo:   'Carol  Bryant'
   <[2]cbrya <@t> lexclin   "[3]hist   <[4]histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
   In  my per   know  that skin b   longer  processing  cycle   minutes  to  1 hour per station for    cut just fine.
   Liz
   Elizabeth   Manager
   Premier Laboratory, LLC
   PO   Boulder, CO 80308-1592
   (303) 682-3949 office
   (303) 682-   (303) 881-0763 cell
   [5]ww   Ship to address:
   1567 Skyway Drive, Unit   Longmont, CO 80504