[Histonet] Help

Corrie Vernick cmarievernick <@t> hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:30:11 CDT 2011

I am currently a histology student at Keiser University. I am doing a project for my routine staining class about Celestine Blue. I've been able to find information on why it was created, the chemical make up, and some of it's uses including the trichrome stain. I am having trouble finding images of slides stained with Celestine Blue. Any additional information about the uses would be helpful as well! Thank you, Corrinne VernickKeiser UniversityFL U.S.A