[Histonet] Formic Acid Recipe

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:40:50 CDT 2011

Hello Jesus!

Try Sanderson's Rapid Bone Stain from Dorn and Hart Microedge (www.dornandhart.com). This is a metachromatic stain and should help you to penetrate the resin if heated at 60C and stained for 5-10 minutes depending upon section thickness. Rinse the slide in dH2O @ 60C and blot dry gently. Stain longer or shorter as necessary.

Jack