[Histonet] Ventana Eber Probes

Evans, Andria B aevans3 <@t> lghealth.org
Fri Nov 4 08:59:22 CDT 2011

I am struggling with my EBER probe on both the Ventana Benchmark XT's and Ultra.  I was hoping that someone could help me out with what you are currently running with the new probe setup.   Thank you!

A. Harris

(717)544-5457 ~ FAX (if it would be easier to fax the protocol)

This email was sent securely from the LGHealth Email Service

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.