[Histonet] mast cells for arteries

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:23:56 CDT 2011

A good one that I used to use was the Naphthol AS-D Chloroacetate-esterase
which stains the non specific esterase activity in mast cells.  It is a
pain to run, but it is one of the most beautiful.  A bright red mast cell
against a pale background.  We got it from Vacca, p 530-533.

--
Patrick Laurie HT(ASCP)QIHC
CellNetix Pathology & Laboratories