[Histonet] MSDS info

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri May 27 14:16:19 CDT 2011

"Google" the name of the reagent and you will get the MSDS
Re

From: Dianne E. Holmes <dholmes <@t> umc.edu>
To: "Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 12:47 PM
Subject: [Histonet] MSDS info

HELP !!!
I am having to list all my chemicals in the lab for the Safety dept.  Several have no MSDS sheet with them?  (been here longer than I have!)  Where can I obtain this info to put in my records?

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.