[Histonet] MSDS info

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Fri May 27 13:05:28 CDT 2011

If you have no luck with calling your vendors or finding an MSDS link on
their website, simply Google your chemical name and the letters MSDS after
it (such as: sodium chloride MSDS).  Up will pop a long list of companies
who have them available.  Find the format you like the best and print out
for your files.  This should do, in lieu of one from the actual vendor, as
long as the CAS number is the same as you use in the lab.

Jan Shivers
UMN

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dianne E. Holmes" <dholmes <@t> umc.edu>
To: <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 11:47 AM
Subject: [Histonet] MSDS info

HELP !!!
I am having to list all my chemicals in the lab for the Safety dept.
Several have no MSDS sheet with them?  (been here longer than I have!)
Where can I obtain this info to put in my records?

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not
authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information
and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are
strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing or using this information in any way.