[Histonet] MSDS info

Margaret Blount mab70 <@t> medschl.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 31 03:18:28 CDT 2011

Your suppliers are required by law to supply msds and they would no
doubt be please to do so. However the Sigma website is great as you can
search all their reagents and click on MSDS and download a PDF file of
the MSDS.
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/
This hyperlink should take you to their site.

Regards

Margaret

Miss Margaret Blount
Histology Manager
Metabolic Research Laboratories
Level 4 Institute of Metabolic Science
Box 289, Addenbrooke's Hospital
Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QQ

Tel 01223 769061/336079

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Dianne
E. Holmes
Sent: 27 May 2011 17:48
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] MSDS info

HELP !!!
I am having to list all my chemicals in the lab for the Safety dept.
Several have no MSDS sheet with them?  (been here longer than I have!)
Where can I obtain this info to put in my records?

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not
authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the
information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified
that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing,
copying, distributing or using this information in any way.