[Histonet] Recycled Xylene

Jennifer Campbell campbellj <@t> muhlbauerlab.com
Wed May 25 10:38:09 CDT 2011

Very true because if you notice the label on a purchased bottle of xylene it
says "Xylenes". Your recycled product should be pure xylene and thus a
higher purity than what you started with.

Our lab has been recycling since the mid '90's. We no longer process with
xylene but we still have it in the lab for various things.

Hope this helps.