[Histonet] Sakura Tissue-tek Glas Air bubble problems

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue May 17 09:43:24 CDT 2011

Are you using the original Sakura film?
René J.

From: "Lees, Sara" <Sara.Lees <@t> covance.com>
To: "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:17 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Sakura Tissue-tek Glas Air bubble problems

Hi All,

I am having horrible problems with air bubbles , can anyone help I have
changed the speed increased the mountant volume, clean it, kissed it,  u
name it and nothing has worked...Can anyone help

Thanks Sara

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.