[Histonet] Sakura Tissue-tek Glas Air bubble problems

Paula Pierce contact <@t> excaliburpathology.com
Tue May 17 09:36:30 CDT 2011

Thin the mounting media with xylene or solvent you use.
I use Permount thinned 60/40 with xylene.

Paula K. Pierce, HTL(ASCP)HT
President
Excalibur Pathology, Inc.
631 N Broadway
Moore, OK 73160
405-759-3953 Lab
405-759-7513 Fax
www.excaliburpathology.com

________________________________
From: "Lees, Sara" <Sara.Lees <@t> covance.com>
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Tue, May 17, 2011 9:17:37 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Sakura Tissue-tek Glas Air bubble problems

Hi All,

I am having horrible problems with air bubbles , can anyone help I have
changed the speed increased the mountant volume, clean it, kissed it,  u
name it and nothing has worked...Can anyone help

Thanks Sara

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.