[Histonet] Re: Weigert's Iron Hematoxylin

Mehmet Fatih BOZKURT fbozkurt <@t> gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:12:00 CDT 2011

Hi Kimberly,

Imho because of the color, Weigert's Iron Hematoxylin is dark brown. Gill's
3 is blue. anilin blue is also blue. imho it would be better stain with
Weigert's Iron Hematoxylin.