[Histonet] New Position

Michael Hillmer MHillmer <@t> dermwisconsin.com
Wed Mar 30 15:08:57 CDT 2011

We have a brand new, 1st shift position open in our state of the art laboratory on the shores of Lake Michigan in Manitowoc.  This position will be 1st shift, 4-9 hour days per week, with one floating day offer.  We offer excellent wages and benefits.  Please free to contact me if you or anyone that you may know is looking for a new position.  We will also assist with relocation expenses.

Michael Hillmer PHR
HR Coordinator
Dermatology Associates of Wisconsin
Phone: (920)683-5278
Fax: (920)686-9674
Cell: (920)860-6360

The materials and information in this e-mail are confidential and may contain Protected Health Information covered under the HIPAA Privacy Rule.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly forbidden by law.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me by reply e-mail and then delete this message.  Do not pass any of this information to anyone else.  Thank you for your cooperation.