[Histonet] Tissue Shriveling in Paraffin

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:54:47 CDT 2011

Why not try resin embedding techniques? Less shrinkage than paraffin, more specimen/block stability in cutting, no damaging effects of decalcification and a many times you have a better and more clear morphological representation. I could help you to achieve this if interested, so feel free to contact me as needed (31-281-1975).

Jack

Jack Ratliff

Senior Histologist, Biomimetic Therapeutics, Inc.

Chair, Hard Tissue Committee - National Society for Histotechnology