[Histonet] Macrophage marker in sheep for IHC

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Fri Jun 24 08:37:28 CDT 2011

CD68 - clone KP1 has not worked on sheep (also not dogs, cows, horses, and
chickens) in my experience.  I have found it to stain primates well (and
rare cells in pigs and cats).

Jan Shivers
Senior Scientist
Histology/IHC/EM Section Head
Pathology Teaching Program
University of Minnesota
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
1333 Gortner Ave.
St. Paul, MN  55108
612-624-7297
shive003 <@t> umn.edu

(Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and
then delete this message and any attachments immediately.)