[Histonet] OT: How do you call...

Lester Raff MD LRaff <@t> uropartners.com
Mon Jun 13 13:44:36 CDT 2011

Board Certification (I checked certificate) reads "Anatomic and Clinical
Pathology"

Lester J. Raff, MD
Medical Director
UroPartners Laboratory
2225 Enterprise Dr. Suite 2511
Westchester, Il 60154
Tel 708.486.0076
Fax 708.492.0203

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Breeden,
Sara
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 1:34 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] OT: How do you call...

I've figured out how to fund  my approaching retirement!  A poll!  So...
is the correct term "Anatomical Pathology" or "Anatomic Pathology"?
Send $5.00 with your email  reply and I'll have the down payment for
that tropical island with internet.  Seriously - what is the consensus
and/or the correct usage?  Figure I better get all these Deep Questions
answered while I have the chance.  (P.S., I'm only kidding about the
$5.00 but I do take PayPal).

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services