[Histonet] RE: OT: How do you call...

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Mon Jun 13 13:45:39 CDT 2011

Bob Richmond, where are you????

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Breeden, Sara
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 14:34
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] OT: How do you call...

I've figured out how to fund  my approaching retirement!  A poll!  So...
is the correct term "Anatomical Pathology" or "Anatomic Pathology"?
Send $5.00 with your email  reply and I'll have the down payment for that tropical island with internet.  Seriously - what is the consensus and/or the correct usage?  Figure I better get all these Deep Questions answered while I have the chance.  (P.S., I'm only kidding about the $5.00 but I do take PayPal).

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

1101 Camino de Salud NE

Albuquerque, NM  87102

505-383-9278 (Histology Lab)

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.