[Histonet] OT: How do you call...

mwhite <@t> mcleodhealth.org mwhite <@t> mcleodhealth.org
Mon Jun 13 13:40:23 CDT 2011

Sally asks:   "I've figured out how to fund  my approaching retirement!  A
poll!  So...
is the correct term "Anatomical Pathology" or "Anatomic Pathology"?
Send $5.00 with your email  reply and I'll have the down payment for
that tropical island with internet.  Seriously - what is the consensus
and/or the correct usage?  Figure I better get all these Deep Questions
answered while I have the chance.  (P.S., I'm only kidding about the
$5.00 but I do take PayPal)."

Sally, our pathologists assert that the correct term is "Anatomic
Pathology".

Melanie S. White, MT(ASCP)
Laboratory Supervisor, Systems/Anatomic Pathology
McLeod Regional Medical Center
(843) 777-2072

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with
it may contain legally PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use
of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and/or notify the postmaster (postmaster <@t> mcleodhealth.org), and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank You.