[Histonet] Re: Mercury free Gilson's fluid

Jorge Tornero jorge.tornero <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 16:48:08 CST 2011

Hello, Robert, Michael and all those keeping an eye on this list,

Thank you very much for your fast (instant, I'll say, taking into account
our respective timezones) answer to my question.

Best regards,

Jorge Tornero
Instituto Español de Oceanografía-Cádiz
Spain