[Histonet] Re: Thanks- CLARIFICATION: CAP #ANP.21382 Reagent Expiration Date.

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 08:38:23 CST 2011

Thank you to all the wonderful people who responded to my inquiry,
It was great to see what the various protocols are in place.  I will
share this information, and will implement a more formalized and
concise policy.

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting