[Histonet] Mice embryo cryocuts

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 08:20:09 CDT 2011

You need to leave the embryos in sucrose waaay longer than 5 hours.  I would
leave them at least overnight, if not more than that.  You can probably take
them out of the blocks and resink them in sucrose, if you're desparate.
But next time, always sink (ie wash in sucrose) for at least overnight.  How
old are the mice you're sectioning?
Write back if that doesn't help!

Emily

A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted.
You should live several lives while reading it.
-William Styron