[Histonet] Mouse vs. Human cells

Carl Postenka cpostenka <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:16:02 CDT 2011

We've had succes identifying human cells in a mouse background using an antibody against human mitochondria (Neomarkers cat#MS-1372P). The primary is a monoclonal mouse anti-human, so we use a Dako ARK kit (#K3954) to eliminate the "mouse on mouse" background. HIER using citrate pH=6.0. H2O2 block. Primary diluted 1/100 (through ARK kit), for 20min @ R/T.

Carl PostenkaLondon Regional Cancer Program