[Histonet] IHC service ??

Inman, Anna Anna.Inman <@t> stmarygj.org
Mon Aug 1 11:30:51 CDT 2011

   Can you tell me what kind of on-site technical service you are
accustomed to receiving from Ventana (especially if you NOT in a big
city so travel is required)?  We have had a terrible time getting a
Field service engineer into our lab this year and wonder if that is the
"norm" for Ventana these days?

For the Dako users ----- what kind of service are you getting?

Thank you in advance

Anna

Anna.Inman <@t> stmarygj.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.