[Histonet] Ventana Benchmark Ultra-Red Problems

Drew Meyer 41dmb41 <@t> gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:06:21 CDT 2011

Is it appearing on every slide run with that detection regardless of the antibody?  What are you using to remove the liquid coverslip?  If it's dish-soap, did you just recently change brands or use one with a different formula?

Drew

Sent from my iPhone