[Histonet] Re: C4d stain for IF

Butler, Roszetta rbutler <@t> ameripath.com
Wed Apr 27 16:54:17 CDT 2011

I'm having trouble with my C4d IF stain.  I'm using AbDirect/Serotec, mouse monoclonal diluted 1:500 for 1 hr, and the Vector is AbDirect/Serotec  diluted 1:25 for ½ hour.  This is not working and I've tried different dilutions with no success.  Can anyone share their protocol?

Rosie Butler,
AmeriPath/3000 United Founders Blvd./Suite 234/Oklahoma City, OK 73112/405.842.7575 - Office
405.650.8921 - Cell/405.841.2002 - Fax
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.