[Histonet] How to keep paraffin sections from sticking to blade/blade holder.

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:27:10 CDT 2011

Open a beer to the science gods.
It may also help to follow the other instructions sent to the histonet list.

Emily

A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted.
You should live several lives while reading it.
-William Styron