[Histonet] CD20 for IHC on mouse FFPE tissue

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:57:32 CST 2010

Thanks Brett,
	Looks like I got a couple lines crossed there. I had been told that there
wasn't any CD20 in mice. I have been using B220 for BCell detection. After you
pointed out the error I looked it up at Biocompare and clearly there are some
CD20 markers for mice. http://tinyurl.com/38wyh42
	I was also apparently wrong about BD being a Thermo company.  Thanks
Peter. They do distribute it, but don't own it. My mistake ... again :-) With
those goofs I'll shut up now and blame the turkey

Enjoy your weekend guys,
Amos