[Histonet] General Manager of AP Operations Job in NC

Alisha Dynan alisha <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Thu Nov 11 10:31:40 CST 2010

Hi Histonet Members,

I hope you are doing well. I am a recruiter at a highly successful and well respected Healthcare recruiting firm.  I help place Lab Professionals in permanent positions across the country and I wanted to see if you are interested in exploring other career opportunities?  We are completely free of charge to candidates and and we work on quite a few positions across the country. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses.

One particular client I am working with is looking for a General Manager of Anatomic Pathology Operations for an anatomic pathology and clinical lab in North Carolina. This laboratory is known for its cutting edge technology, LIS system, and its automation. They are looking for someone with 10-20+ years experience in histology/pathology, preferably an HTL(ASCP) certification, at least 10+ years experience in management/operations, and someone who is a strong leader with excellent communication skills. They will also look at someone with a very strong background in clinical laboratory operations.  This is a high level  position, managing a 160 person laboratory and offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The ideal candidate must be a free, independent and strategic thinker. If interested, please email me your resume to alisha <@t> ka-recruiting.com.

To view some additional opportunities please visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com.

Sincerely,

Alisha (Taylor) Dynan, Founder

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.