SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] Loss of tissue sections after antigen retrieval

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sat May 8 18:10:41 CDT 2010

Joe,

Did you buy an array that was not cut with the tape transfer system and put
onto polymer coated slides?  If they had done that your tissues would not
fall off, not sure of what to do after the fact, but you could certainly try
a more gentle antigen retrieval technique such as waterbath (not sure of
what you are using as your heat source?)  sounds like your retrieval method
is too harsh.

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech