[Histonet] ***NEW HISTOLOGY JOBS***

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Wed Mar 31 16:54:03 CDT 2010

Are you interested in hearing about new job opportunities? I am a one of the founders of a Healthcare Recruiting firm that specializes in placing Lab Professionals. We work exclusively on permanent positions and have clients across the country. We are completely free of charge to candidates and are currently working on numerous Histology positions. Our clients often assist with relocation expenses.

Below is a list of some of the Histology opportunities we are currently working on.

New York, NY - Histotech 3rd shift

Las Vegas, NV - Histotech 3rd shift

Las Vegas, NV - Histology Supervisor - 3rd shift

Palm Springs, CA - Histotech - 1st shift

Los Angeles, CA -  Histotech

Northeastern, VA - Histotech 2nd shift

Southern, NH - HTL and HT

Atlanta, GA - Atlanta - Histotech

Atlanta, GA - Atlanta - Pathology Coordinator (HT or CT)

Southeastern, MA - IHC Tech

Southeastern, MA - Histotech

If you're interested in learning more about any of these opportunities then please email me a resume and let me know how best to get in touch with you.
If none of these are a fit please let me know what you'd be interested in and where you're looking so I can tailor a search for you.  With the New Year upon us many of our clients have fresh hiring budgets and will be looking to add people over the next several months. We work on positions at all levels and cover the entire US. To view some additional opportunities please visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com
.

Sincerely

KC Carpenter

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.