[Histonet] Haunted Cryostat

SHargrove <@t> urhcs.org SHargrove <@t> urhcs.org
Wed Mar 31 14:10:13 CDT 2010

We had the exact same problem that just started out of no where. One night
I came in  really late to do a post and went through a department that
backed up to ours. Floor care was in there stripping the floors. The
cryostat was off again when I went in the room. The next day we used that
plug for our heat gun and flipped the cryostat off. They did  not always
use that plug, just had started after a desk had been moved.  When they
tripped the breaker they would reset it , but our machine had to be turned
back on every time. We had a new plug installed that day. It would be nice
if it was that simple for you.