[Histonet] number of slides

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 04:34:12 CDT 2010

Here is our basic microtomy protocol:

BMT - 3 H&Es, each has a ribbon, plus PAS, Retic, Perls
Liver bx - 3 H&Es, each has a ribbon plus Retic, Trichrome, Perls,
Renal bx - 4 H&Es, each has a short ribbon plus PAS, PMS, trichrome - on
slides with gloms
Breast bx - 3 H&Es, each has a ribbon
Derm bx - 4 H&Es, each has a ribbon, one Path likes AP PAS on all punch bx's
GIT bx - 3 H&Es, each has a ribbon, plus HP

all other small bx's get 3 H&Es, each with a ribbon

and then we wait for the orders for levels and deepers and..and...and

AbuDhabiAnnie

--
Anne van Binsbergen (Hope)
Abu Dhabi