[Histonet] US HT

Malika Benatti malbenatti <@t> googlemail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:13:19 CDT 2010


The HPC registration rules have changed but most of the info you need are
available on the IMBS website
http://www.ibms.org/ and the HPC website http://www.hpc-uk.org/

If you have a recognised Degree it should only be a matter of getting your
Part One the of the HPC Registration to be able to be employed has a
registered BMS, then with the Part 2 you get your speciality in the
discipline of your choice.

Hope this help.


On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Janelle Powers
<shiningstar1713 <@t> yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hello Malika,
> I am not sure about sponsorship and immigration but what I can tell you is
> that to apply for an HT from ASCP you can take the exam which requires you
> to have either an associates degree with a combined twelve credits in
> chemistry and biology, as well as one year experience as a histotech, or you
> can take a NACCLE'S accredited course to be eligible for the exam. You maybe
> able to convert you UK credentials to ASCP I am not totally sure. This
> website should help
> http://www.ascp.org/FunctionalNavigation/certification/International.aspx.
> Hope this helps a little. I myself wanted to know what the requirements
> would be  if I wanted to convert my HT ASCP into UK accreditation. Any
> advice you have would be great! Thanks and good luck!
> Janelle
> _______________________________________________
> Histonet mailing list
> Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/mailman/listinfo/histonet

" Smile .... it confuses people  "

More information about the Histonet mailing list