[Histonet] US HT

Malika Benatti malbenatti <@t> googlemail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:13:19 CDT 2010

Janelle

The HPC registration rules have changed but most of the info you need are
available on the IMBS website
http://www.ibms.org/ and the HPC website http://www.hpc-uk.org/

If you have a recognised Degree it should only be a matter of getting your
Part One the of the HPC Registration to be able to be employed has a
registered BMS, then with the Part 2 you get your speciality in the
discipline of your choice.

Hope this help.

Malika

--